• This filtration system is aimed at removing sediment from water
• Removes unwanted particles such as sand, rust and mud from your water
• Requires no electricity to run
• Improves color of water
• Install easily & neatly against a wall, either in the garage or outside in a shaded covered area
Stages of Filtration
Stage 1: This is a 50 micron sediment filter that will remove sediment, silt, rust and lose particles to ensure clear water.
• maximum pressure: 6bar
• maximum flow rate: 2500lph
• port size: 25mm
What you get:
• 1 x 20 Inch big blue filter housings
• 1 x Aluminium mounting bracket with screws
• 1 x 50-micron 20 Inch big blue sediment filter
• 1 x wrench to open housing
System comes assembled ready for installation as shown in picture.
Disclaimer: Big blue filters are intended for fine filtration and limits apply to water quality and quantity. Have your water tested before installing a big blue filter to ensure that it is the right solution. It is important to note that the volume of water put through the unit as well as the quality of the water will greatly influence the lifetime of the filters.